Monday, October 7, 2013

Love Late

7/12/14 : uploaded part 2 audio

Title:  Love Late
Based on novel by:  Lan Lin


Produced by:  Yu Yin Wu Xin
Casts:  X Jie x Xiao Tan
Translation Status:  on pause until I catch up with the novel translations

My comment:  Lots of cuteness and angst~  NSFW warning.



Audio links:  part 1 // part 1 ED song // Boss Lu Returns (extra) // part 2 // part 2 ED song
Novel translation link:  here
Drama translation links:  part 1 // part 1 ED song // Boss Lu Returns (extra) // part 2 (to be translated)
Original links:  part 1 // part 2

15 comments:

  1. Whr is d part 2 trans of ed song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably translate it when I work on part 2~

      Delete
  2. part 2 is still not upload? It is ok not yet translate. please upload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a part 3 of the drama cd?

    ReplyDelete
  4. will you continue this drama cd??
    I've been having Love Late Syndrome and I just had to listen to this xD it's so good!! I've only ever listened to Japanese BL Drama CD and this is my first for a Chinese Drama CD. Cant wait for more when you pick this up again C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll consider it after I finish translating the novel, which will take a long while XD ;;;

      Delete
  5. Does ARTTL novel has the audio book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I posted the links to it on the group's tumblr account.

      Delete
  6. is there a part 2 of the drama translation link?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please can you still translate part 2????

    ReplyDelete