Sunday, July 11, 2021

My Online-Celebrity Boyfriend - promo

 


 Title: My Online-Celebrity Boyfriend
Adapted from:  manhua

Translator:  Dairytea

Dairytea's comment: here

Drama CD official website: here

Promo video: link



Rough translation of the promo:

Meng-Tai, Meng-Tai! Something big has happened!

Why are you suddenly charging in? I’m editing videos…

By the way, why are you so hyper like this?

Of course it’s ‘cause I’ve encountered something great!

You’ve hit 400,000 subscribers?

Wrong.

Or did you guys really get the marketing of Saint Dali’s” new work?

Oh~ That’s also great!

But no.

Then what is it? Hurry up and tell me.

After I edit this video, I have two more to edit.

I’m busy.

Ah...how heartless…

If you keep dragging this on...I’ll have to work overtime today

And I won’t be able to have dinner with you!

Ehhh, don’t~

I’ll tell you.

You still have to have dinner with me.

Out with it.

So I heard that in the new chapter

our relationship has great progress.

Huh? How did you know that?

Hehe, I received a revelation…

Ah, no.

Anyway, I just know.

What’s more, we’re finally paper characters no more.

We’re audio-dramatized!

We have voices!

So you didn’t think just a moment ago that you have a voice yourself…?

Uh….that’s different!

At any rate, be a bit more excited about it.

I thought my talking voice is hot!

Uh-huh, sure.

*cries*

Once you enter your work mode,

you’re not my dear Wen-Jie,

but the strict Meng-Tai…

Waah~ what cruel fate...uwaaaah...

Uh-huh.

Okay then.

Anyway in the audio drama,

your voice is hot too.

Mmhm, anything else?

I don’t think this progress is anything special.

Hehe~

I can’t hide from you after all!

No, I don’t particularly want to know…

Isn’t it you who really wanted to say it?

Of course there is progress!

In the audio drama, we’ll be rolling in bed with flushed faces and racing hearts!

H-h-h-huh?! Wh-why would there be that kinda thing?!

Ohoho!

Don't you always say that I'm very lewd?

How can I fail to meet your expectation?

My expectation?

I-I’m not…

looking forward to that…

Reeeally? Hm?

To be able to hear me panting,

are you really not the least bit looking forward to it?

>//x//<

No, no, don’t come so close to me

or else I really won’t be able to finish editing these videos!

Then~ promise me,

when the audio drama is released, you’ll listen to it with me.

O-okay...okay, okay.

Hmm…Wen-Jie is the best after all.

*kiss*

All right, I’ll let you continue with your work then.

Bye~

Bye...


No comments:

Post a Comment